Saturday, May 8, 2010

^^

Yesterday~
I went out with friendz to watch movie~
I woke up about 11am~
used my computer~
and I went out about 1.30pm~
I went to Jusco to pick up my cousin, Sheue Lin~
when i reached there~
its about 2pm~
after tat~
we went to my grandma's house~
because I need to pick up my brother~
that having school activity until 2.30pm~
after picked him up~
we went back to my house~
when we got back~
I bathed~
than I drove my cousin back to her house~
I waited for her to prepare~
we had our dinner at her house~
about 6.30pm~
we head out~
before going to 1U~
we went to pick up Suet Li~
when we reached there~
it took me about 30+min to find a parking~
when we were going down using the escalator~
just nice~
we met up with the friendz that we got to meet up later~
when we are in 1U~
its about 8pm~
so we decided to wait for the movie, 'Ip Man'~
that going to start at 8.40pm~
before the movie startz~
I went to Jusco to buy a bottle of water~
when I got back to the cinema~
its already 8.40pm~
so we went in~
the movie is quite nice~
about 10.30pm~
the movie ended~
after that~
we decided to have a drink somewhere~
it took quite a long time for them to decide where to go~
and finally~
they decided to go Menjalara~
when we reached there~
its about 12am already~
we called our drinks~
some of us called thing to eat~
and they chatted until about 1am~
than they decided to go home~
I dropped Suet Li and my cousin at their home~
than I went back~
when I reached home~
its about 1.30am~
I had fun that day~
thankz you all~
^^
And~
Happy Belated Birthday Sheue Lin~
Xd

No comments:

Post a Comment